Dancing and napping, but not at the same time.


Get your boots on, it's time for the weekend!

We have a rodeo, and some dancing, but first, hopefully we have a nap.

With more storms on the way, I don't expect to do many weekend-y things. I will have fun, I promise.

Here's a quick recap of all my leftovers this week, I hope you enjoy!


(no, I didn't run this week. But I yoga-ed)





...yes, that is totally me. ...no it's not. :(
 I ate cake balls. I got iced coffee. I was a happy girl!

I may have been a delivery chicken myself and dropped a special something off for someone...but if you didn't find a surprise, then I guess you'll never know.


 I made deer fajitas. So very good. I might have eaten most of it myself. You'll never know.
 Someone in my office doesn't know how to use a heavy duty stapler. They also don't know how to let me know that they are that dumb. Thanks co-worker, for failing and bailing.

People. They're the worst.
 This took a few hours for me to work up to. That thing was S.C.A.R.Y.  I finally got my big girl pants on and got my pictures. :)

The little birdies outside have been picking my tomatoes, and leaving them in the dirt. Hey birds, please only pick the ripe ones. Birds. They're the worst.













__________________________________________________________________________
RECAP
My week was pretty normal. Friends, favorites, freaky robots. I finally tried my applesauce that turned out to be baby food. I think I'll keep buying it. It was wonderful. 

I'm off to take a nap, eat some dark chocolate with sea salt, and dance the night away. 

See you back here Monday. I look forward to hearing about your weekend!!


Comments

  1. There was a coupon for you baby food snack in the Sunday paper. If you don't find it, I think I clipped it and can send it to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect! I love discounted baby food!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That Dam 5k

Race Recap

Boomer Sooner and the lame mile