What's the fortune Wednesday, whipped cream and couch forts make me smile.

It has been one of those days.

I don't have any amazing advice for you, nothing deep for you to contemplate.

It's just a Wednesday.

I did get on the subject of fortune. What it is, what it can be, and how to view it.

I am fortunate (or feel like I've hit the jackpot) because of:

Forgiveness
Love
Friendship
Trust
Being trusted
Employment
Health
My home and many possessions (silly, American, but true)
You!

I have so much more that makes me feel fortunate, and so much of that really is just 'stuff'. God has shown me amazing things so far in life, and I know He has so much in store. Whether I have 'stuff' all my life, or just my life, I AM FORTUNATE.
__________________________________________________________________________

When I can't pull myself out of my funk, I can always have my official 'Having A Crappy Day' lunch:


We need more whipped cream here!


I also can make a couch fort. I did that last night.

Blankets
Pillows
Sweatpants
Swanson (Ron, not the chicken broth)

That gets me through a lot of things. :)

__________________________________________________________________________

What makes you smile through it all?

Whipped cream: can or tub? 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That Dam 5k

Race Recap

FRIDAY!!!!!!