Fridays are for winners, and here are a bunch of pictures

Score, it's Friday! I swear, if this week had been one day longer.....

I took my board to the lake last night. It was creepy to be on the water with no one around. Not a soul in sight. It's July, it's 90+ degrees outside, and we have sunlight until at least 9pm. Thanks rain, ruined our lake season.

Water therapy. I love it. 



__________________________________________________________________________
Picture, picture, picture

Here are some things from around my piece of the world:



South cucumbers have reached 6ft. tall
My sun jade has flowers now too

Four O'clocks at 8am 





















_________________________________________________________________________

I hope you have a great weekend!

Relax and have some fun.

Don't let anything ruin a good time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Dam 5k

Race Recap

Boomer Sooner and the lame mile