My Friday, and this week we're doing all the things today!!!!


Hello there! Greetings from SEOK.

It's hot, it's hot, and it's hot.

The good news today is that it's my FRIDAY!!!! Shhhh, don't tell anyone, I don't like my business being made public. I will tell you that I won't be at work for the rest of the week, but I'm not saying what I'm doing. So don't go snooping around my house trying to find out where I am. Weirdos.

I plan to run this week, so I have that going for me. I'll keep you posted on how it goes, and if I keep up with R4G's half marathon training.

Today I get my new tooth too! So hillbilly.

Since I won't be available much this week, I thought I'd share all the things I've been doing since last (real) Friday.

______________________________________________________________________

I visited my parents, brother, SIL, nephews, and niece!



Dad isn't a big fan of pictures. Sometimes I can get him to pose, but this trip was not one of those times. Mom was all for it though! Don't we look
like twins?




.



I was in charge of my older brother while we floated the river. I had to make sure he wore a PFD. Mom was proud.

 I was also in charge of making sure SIL didn't wear a black shirt because it was so hot out. This was before the float trip, already melting. It was STUPID hot outside.






One nephew went to town with me, and he got a special drink because he wanted to hang out with his auntie. He also gave his life to Christ last week at Falls Creek, and placed membership at his church. One proud Aunt!








I had waffles with peanut butter and chocolate chips. When you're at mom's you don't have to diet, right?

Waffle baby in there. Blarch.


Harvested in co-garden last night. My neighbor is getting a bundle of tomatoes and basil. Mmmmmmm. She's one lucky neighbor.






Wish you were here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Dam 5k

Race Recap

FRIDAY!!!!!!