Wednesdays have me feeling like....

What can I say? I woke up late, it was cloudy, and I had to go to work. Obviously I'm not in gear today.

Chocolate Silk didn't fix it. Iced chai didn't fix it. Coffee didn't fix it. I think I need a nap.

I did a little stretching this morning. I'm still trying to get the kink out of my mid-back. We tried popping it last night to no avail. My upper back took the adjustment, but my mid-back may just be tight muscles. Some moist heat, some ice, some stretching...still nothing. It's starting to be a pain...in the back.

Last night I headed out for 2 miles. They were difficult. Partially my fault for not running lately, partially my fault for running uphill. I will 100% blame the weather or something else that can't defend itself.

You know you're a runner when you dig through the console on your scooter for a stray piece of gum. Found one! Running sunglasses broke in 2 places. Still wore them. I had found a piece of gum so I had to go run.

23:23 for 2 miles...with a positive split. This may be the worst time I've ever put up.

I love running.


R4G meets tonight. I think I am supposed to do 5.5 miles, but I won't be able to before dark. I'm planning to run in the morning with a new running partner, so I'll take it easy after class tonight. Get some stretching in, and some extra sleep before my 5am jog.

__________________________________________________________________________
 FIT FOR FASHION


In an attempt to fit in a smaller gown by the 26th, I'm trying to stay away from thin Oreos and Funyons. Clean eating is easy, and I love it. It isn't always what I do though.

Today's breakfast (because I was in a hurry) was Greek God's honey yogurt with flax seeds, crushed almonds, blueberries, and baking cocoa powder. It really was wonderful, and filling. It just wasn't bacon or waffles.







_________________________________________________________________________

I always have positive things to think of, to get me through any day. God is in my heart and by my side. I have wonderful, caring friends. I have a great guy that makes me laugh, and is there to hold my hand.

 But then idiots happen....




Have a GREAT Wednesday. I'll be back tomorrow to let you know how my early morning run went!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Dam 5k

Race Recap

Boomer Sooner and the lame mile