I ran! I also walked and I scooted.

It is hot, but today we run! (ran)

Last night I went for an almost 20 minute run with the dude. I had to keep pace with him, so basically I almost died. Strange thing, I didn't die. Go figure. It's not tolerable outside until after 8pm right now, so it wasn't a long run.

This morning neighbor and I went to the track for a bit of jogging. Hopefully this is a sign that I'm back on the wagon.

I have a 10k in October, and possible a 1/2 marathon in September. Physically I know I can do the 13.1, but with the heat, I may pass and just run later 1/2s this year.

Thoughts? My Cali runner friends are very knowledgeable about running in the heat, but I think our 115+humidity climate right now goes beyond even their expertise.
____________________________________________________________________


 The weekend was far too short, but so amazing. I had a wonderful little trip with some of my favorite people, too many meals that made me tummy smile, and a close encounter with our Lord and Savior. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it all.
_____________________________________________________________________

I am so, so, so grateful for everything I have going on, even the stressful things. Thank you all for your return visits, sweet comments, and emails. I'll be back tomorrow when we'll see what things I did!

And! Blue Apron meal #3 tonight. Come back tomorrow for the results.


In the mean time, tell me what you did this weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Dam 5k

Race Recap

Boomer Sooner and the lame mile