Friday, August 21, 2015

FRIDAY!!!!!!

Nope, I didn't run last night. Nope, I didn't run this morning. Did you? I didn't think so.

I did hit my yoga mat for about 30 mins last night. I may or may not have dozed off at the end while in Savasana. That yoga music station on Spotify gets me in a trance. My plan is to get back on track with my practice so that I can revisit the possibility of certification. We currently have NO yoga classes in my area, and I do have time to do it a few evenings each week and maybe a Saturday class. It would help me and others. Keep me accountable readers!!

________________________________________________________________________

Today may be Friday, but it tried to start out like a Monday.

This happened:















So I made this:

















...and then everything was better.
_________________________________________________________________________

I don't have any plans set for the weekend yet, but I'm hoping whatever happens, there is an iced chai involved.

Everyone has that one friend:
_______________________________________________________________________

Do you yoga at home or with a group?

What's your favorite 'make it all better' drink? (alcoholic or non)

1 comment:

  1. Red wine or margaritas make things better, but that is frowned on for workday mornings. My current morning improver is salted caramel iced latte.

    ReplyDelete