How long has it been since my blog really made sense? I used to post daily, with regular features, and had some nice points from time to time. Blogging takes up a lot of time, in case you weren't aware. You have to plan your posts, write down your thoughts, organize the details, type it out, add pictures (because words are NEVER enough), proof-read, agonize over the look/tone/feel of the post. Once you finally publish it, you have to resist the urge to check 152 times a day to see how many views you have. Then you have views, but no comments. You find yourself thinking "Who is reading my blog in Russia? Why did 8 people read it and have no comment? Mom, did you check my blog from both phones, the tablet, the laptop, and call Cousin Pam so she could 'view' it too? You're not helping. ....check back tomorrow though". Blogging took up so much of my time, but I loved it. Then, I fell in love with something else. Someone else. Then I got back into running, anot...
Don't dust when you need to get up early the next day. I dusted one room in my house, and it destroyed my eyeballs. I didn't know this until I woke up 2 hours late for the gym. 9pm bedtime, 7:15am wake-up, gooey eyes, and I'm stiff all over. ...I'm starting to think my extra firm bed may have been a bad choice.... shhh, don't tell anyone that I said that. __________________________________________________________________________ After a short 3 mile run last night, (gross), I cleaned up and started, well, cleaning up. I bought seasons 1 & 2 of Friends, so I had someone to keep me company. After I had grown bored with dusting, I had dinner: 2 bowls of cocoa dyno-bites, dessert: chips and salsa, and a snack: Greek Gods honey yogurt. I know, we've been over this, I shouldn't be left to adult alone. __________________________________________________________________________ Yoga report: NONE. ________________________________________________________...
I ran last night. I hate running. It's too hot, and my feet are too heavy. I super didn't like it at all and wanted to never do it again. I'm running tonight with the ladies from R4G. I know, I'm either a total liar or a runner. We be that way. _________________________________________________________________________ Eat After running I started to take a nap when my favorite guest showed up to check out the eats. I made an aged pork loin in the crock pot, and spinach salad, of course. I had that for lunch today as well. The crock pot really is a great invention. I have made so many things in there, and always forget how easy it is over the summer. Now that it's nearing fall, it will likely stay on my counter all season. Dips, soups, breakfast casserole, baked potatoes, roast.... What's your favorite things to make in the crock pot? ...
Welcome back, Friend! Glad you are up and at 'em.
ReplyDelete