Boston Marathon

I was not there, but I know of people who were. They are fine, and I'm thankful. There are many that are not fine, and I just don't understand. I don't know who did this, or what their motive was, but it is unacceptable.

Trust in God's plan. He has it all worked out. In the mean time we must suffer through some hard times. In those times we must pull together, pray, and be thankful for each breath we are given.

When we pray for our country, it shouldn't just be for our leaders, but for every single person. When we pray for people, it shouldn't just be for our own, but for every single one of God's children.

Together we WILL succeed. It is already won.

He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. Rev 21:6

#bostonmarathon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Dam 5k

Race Recap

Boomer Sooner and the lame mile