I did do all the things!

Whoa! It's Tuesday! Here we are, creeping through another week.

How was your weekend? Were you off work Monday? Or Friday?

I took Monday off. You're welcome everyone. I try to do what I can so that I don't turn off the lights and lock the doors.

Things I did between Friday and Tuesday:

  • Eat
  • Sleep
  • Hike
  • Walk, walk, and walk some more
  • Wash dishes
  • Eat
  • Sit by the campfire
  • Stargaze
  • Sleep
  • Sweat
  • Freeze
  • Eat
  • Sneeze
  • Swim (see 'freeze')
  • Laugh
  • Cry ....not really. Hahaha, but you could expect it from me.
  • Overthink (there it is, there's the me you know)
  • Peel pomegranates
  • Relax


Putting on grown up clothes and sitting behind a desk was a real challenge today. I honestly believe I could walk away from everything and just wander for the rest of my life. I probably can't do it, but I feel like I'd be good at it.

Like usual, I let everyone else take pictures and so I never have any these days. I'm so lazy. It's a good thing I'm not an aspiring photographer.
________________________________________________________________________

What did you do over the weekend??

Have you started decorating for fall yet?


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That Dam 5k

Race Recap

Boomer Sooner and the lame mile