Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Free-zza is a bad idea

Ugh, hey all. Take my advice, don't eat a ton of pizza just because it is free. You will pay in other ways. Blarch....

On with Wednesday! My neighbor cancelled today because of illness, so I slept in. That was terrible. We won't talk about that.

Tonight I will be running 4-5 miles with (long lost) runner friend. I should have some mile splits and feelings for you tomorrow. If we don't run, you know I'll at least have some feelings for you. ...don't I always?

Today I get to pick up some prints at Walgreen's. Real photos! I love printing pictures. We have gotten so accustomed to having them all at our digital-loving fingertips that we forget we can have them for real. I did not ask permission of the other people in the pictures, so, they'll just have to deal with it. :) Prell, fave, ma, broseph, SIL, and nephew, get over it.

I have a camping trip this weekend that I am preparing for. I'm sure I'll eat way too much food and be miserable. So stay tuned for that. Also, it's the Red River Rivalry this weekend, which I won't be attending NOR will I have access to watch it. Love...it makes you do strange things.

Ok, then. Come back tomorrow for stuff!


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, printed pictures and missing the big game. This are both interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete