Free-zza is a bad idea

Ugh, hey all. Take my advice, don't eat a ton of pizza just because it is free. You will pay in other ways. Blarch....

On with Wednesday! My neighbor cancelled today because of illness, so I slept in. That was terrible. We won't talk about that.

Tonight I will be running 4-5 miles with (long lost) runner friend. I should have some mile splits and feelings for you tomorrow. If we don't run, you know I'll at least have some feelings for you. ...don't I always?

Today I get to pick up some prints at Walgreen's. Real photos! I love printing pictures. We have gotten so accustomed to having them all at our digital-loving fingertips that we forget we can have them for real. I did not ask permission of the other people in the pictures, so, they'll just have to deal with it. :) Prell, fave, ma, broseph, SIL, and nephew, get over it.

I have a camping trip this weekend that I am preparing for. I'm sure I'll eat way too much food and be miserable. So stay tuned for that. Also, it's the Red River Rivalry this weekend, which I won't be attending NOR will I have access to watch it. Love...it makes you do strange things.

Ok, then. Come back tomorrow for stuff!


Comments

  1. Ooh, printed pictures and missing the big game. This are both interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That Dam 5k

Race Recap

Boomer Sooner and the lame mile