I know, I'm even lazy at being myself.

I started this blog many years ago as a personal journal while I was in therapy for depression, self-esteem issues, and anger. Over the years it evolved into a rant board for myself of all the things and people that annoy me. And occasionally, I would post something uplifting or funny.

What I wanted it to become was a place that I could discover where I was going, and how I wanted to direct my future. A place that I could be me, without getting the sideways glances I get from people in person. Somewhere my friends and family would be able to go and find out what was really going on with me. Some place special.

I haven't done that. I have designed it properly. I haven't posted the real truth. I have spent milliseconds composing posts that aren't even worth reading. I rush through them just to get them posted, but don't put any real thought into them. No one knows who I really am by reading this blog, if anyone ever reads the blog. I read it, and I can't get an idea of myself from my own writing.

I will dedicate my time. I will dedicate my mind. I will dedicate myself to something: me.

Put your seat belt on darling. I'm ready to go! Now, we just need some gas in the tank.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Dam 5k

Race Recap

FRIDAY!!!!!!