Me. And who am I?

Facing the tough decision of a path for life has gotten me confused. How can someone decide what they would want to do for a year or two, no less a lifetime. College so far has proven to be less than helpful. Personality tests have left me with choices like: park ranger, counselor, retail manager... A little vast and unconnected don't you think? So, in light of the lack of assistance from outside sources, I have decided to use my blog to openly explore my inner workings. Possibly I can come up with something from that. First, I want to let everyone know, including myself, that I think I am a genius. I believe that even though I have limited knowledge of the issues I will discuss, I feel as though my ideas would work better than any of those currently in circulation. I am an expert in my own mind. So, lets see how smart I really am!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Dam 5k

Race Recap

Boomer Sooner and the lame mile