I'm a plus size? So where are my boobs?

And by that I mean, if I'm considered plus size should I have a large chest? I won't say what size I am, but lets just say it's bigger than a 6 and smaller than a 10. You decided. According to some of the top women's magazines, they are going to start using plus size women in their ads. The fashion industry defines a plus size woman to be anything over a size 6, because designers only make samples in 0, 2, and 4. I want to clarify that I in no way want to seem like I am bashing women of any size. I'm not saying, I'm just saying. That being said, how dare they label me plus size? I want to sit down with these people and label them. Maybe if we didn't have these ideas ground into our brains we wouldn't have the self-esteem problems that we have. We should stop judging each other on what we feel is inadequate or less acceptable, and instead judge each other on ideas, creativity, and ability to light up a room with our smiles! Cha'mon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Dam 5k

Race Recap

Boomer Sooner and the lame mile