How long has it been since my blog really made sense? I used to post daily, with regular features, and had some nice points from time to time. Blogging takes up a lot of time, in case you weren't aware. You have to plan your posts, write down your thoughts, organize the details, type it out, add pictures (because words are NEVER enough), proof-read, agonize over the look/tone/feel of the post. Once you finally publish it, you have to resist the urge to check 152 times a day to see how many views you have. Then you have views, but no comments. You find yourself thinking "Who is reading my blog in Russia? Why did 8 people read it and have no comment? Mom, did you check my blog from both phones, the tablet, the laptop, and call Cousin Pam so she could 'view' it too? You're not helping. ....check back tomorrow though". Blogging took up so much of my time, but I loved it. Then, I fell in love with something else. Someone else. Then I got back into running, anot...
Don't dust when you need to get up early the next day. I dusted one room in my house, and it destroyed my eyeballs. I didn't know this until I woke up 2 hours late for the gym. 9pm bedtime, 7:15am wake-up, gooey eyes, and I'm stiff all over. ...I'm starting to think my extra firm bed may have been a bad choice.... shhh, don't tell anyone that I said that. __________________________________________________________________________ After a short 3 mile run last night, (gross), I cleaned up and started, well, cleaning up. I bought seasons 1 & 2 of Friends, so I had someone to keep me company. After I had grown bored with dusting, I had dinner: 2 bowls of cocoa dyno-bites, dessert: chips and salsa, and a snack: Greek Gods honey yogurt. I know, we've been over this, I shouldn't be left to adult alone. __________________________________________________________________________ Yoga report: NONE. ________________________________________________________...
It's so cold in my office! I'm drinking iced coffee, and that isn't helping. Congratulations on making it to Thursday everyone! I love this day. I get a lot done at work, I get to wear my favorite pants, and I get to really start thinking about my weekend. __________________________________________________________________________ Blue Apron #2: Crispy catfish and eggplant caponata I hope you all enjoyed my review of Blue Apron meal #1 yesterday. I wish I had gotten more pictures and done a better write-up, but I was in total anxiety/panic mode while cooking. You know how I have a serious fear of disappointing people...I was afraid I'd screw up the dinner. I'm a mess. You know that. Heart on sleeve. Foot in mouth. Tears on cheek. Smiles!!!! Last night we tried Crispy Catfish with eggplant caponata. ...and fried okra (not on the menu, but it always should be) The catfish sent by Blue Apron was impressive. They only send 2 filets, but it was definitely enou...
Comments
Post a Comment