Things I'm wondering about today

How can I talk to my friends and family about their outright sin? I want to lead them to God, but they automatically treat me as if I think I'm better than them. I AM A SINNER. I can admit to what I have done. I was in a bad way many times. But I have been led to Christ and am trying my best to stay on the right path. I wish I could talk to them without them getting defensive.

Why would someone who is not married call their boyfriend "hubby"? Age probably. Someone who is only 19 doesn't know any better. I know that young adults can feel love, but they don't understand the sacrifices that come with real love. I mean marital love. Alot of adults don't even understand that.

What kind of guy calls his friends 'besties'? That's just strange.

I'm very funny when I talk in person. I am eloquent, my thoughts flow, and they are good! But on here, where I can be myself without fear of getting odd looks, I am not so swift. I try to tell my stories and thoughts in text the same as I do in person, but they never come out as good. Why is that? I always have fantastic ideas for conversations on here, then I have them with someone, they go over famously, but never transfer to my blog well. Hmm...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Dam 5k

Race Recap

Boomer Sooner and the lame mile