Flat on paper

Last night I had the most amazing conversation with myself during the wee hours. I started thinking about how studies show that you shouldn't turn the light on during the night if you go to the bathroom because it confuses your senses. Your mind functions as if it is now morning, and your body begins to wake up. But then you go back to bed and can't sleep. We have a street light outside of our bathroom, so that provides just enough light to see, but not enough to wake me up, usually. However, last night, it did. I sat in bed thinking to myself how the sun changes us throughout the day. It seems to cause happiness, anger, and stress. The dark causes us to feel weary, grumpy, intimate, and worried. Neither has all positives.


......this story is going nowhere. It was much better in the dark last night. The sun had destroyed my thought process.

Bummed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Race Recap

That Dam 5k

FRIDAY!!!!!!