A cold start



Last week was the week after my first race. Getting back out on the running path was harder than I could have imagined. I only made it out one day!

Thursday the temperature dropped and we are starting our days with temps in the 30s. The sun sets around 6:30 and after next Sunday it will set around 5:30; I get home from work at 5:30. Uber-boo.

Today i'm optimistic that I can get moving again. I may have to head to the gym and run on the deadmill treadmill. Regardless, I must get back back to it.

I started this a.m. off right with my version of black forrest oatmeal. Quick oats, a little brown sugar, chocolate chips and dried cranberries. I'm on a no-caffeine kick right now, and a little jerked that chocolate has caffeine in it, buuuut I'll just have to deal with the little amount.

Yummy Black Forrest-ish oatmeal


I need to run to get out all this anger from a really bad football weekend. My Sooners lost, my 'Boys lost, I forgot to switch out a QB on my fanatasy team and that cost me 110 pts.   Grrr...

How was your weekend?

How are you starting this last week of October?

Any goals to reach before Thanksgiving?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Dam 5k

Race Recap

Boomer Sooner and the lame mile