Friday little bits

Happiness to everyone!

This is the last Friday of 2016. Are you happy to have this year end? Are you happy to have a new year start?

I'm not upset about this past year. Sure, 2016 brought me some bad days at work. I cried over a boy; well, he's not a boy, but that is how the cliche goes. I had disagreements with friends and family. I lost my grandmother.  I had many small bad things, and a few big, bad wolves.

2016 also brought me back to my love of running. I was accepted into YTT. I made some new friends. I FINALLY took a real vacation. I met the Wranglerstars. I cried over a boy (in good ways); again, not a boy, but you know.

We can spend time focusing on how "bad" this year was, but if we do that, we're just wasting the last bit of 2016 being lame. We could be making GREAT memories! End this year on a positive note!!!!

Quit feeding negativity. Get off of your soapbox and be amazing. Life is what you make it, right? So go make it something you want to live for.


I'm attending NYT's New Year's Eve 108 Sun Salutations. We will be ending 2016 with peace, and
setting a positive intention for 2017.

If you're ever in the McKinney, TX area, contact North Texas Yoga about a visit. 






What is your intention for the next trip around the sun??


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Dam 5k

Race Recap

Boomer Sooner and the lame mile