Getting well, and doing all the things (because it's Tuesday!)

No Burrito Zone!!! 3 of us (including yours truly) almost died (slight exaggeration) from something in the breakfast burritos we had Thursday at work. I won't go into detail, but imagine, if you will, the most painful and embarrassing things you can go through with other people watching...that happened. Emergency room visit in 2015, check!


Now that I'm back at it, let's see what has happened, and talk about things.

 Running is what you make it. If you're doing it, you're not doing it wrong. Unless you are doing it wrong. In that case, stop.



Here is a little bug I dug out of my mouth on my most recent run. MMMMMM.












When you can't eat real food, you can always have a shake, and watch someone else eat real food. That's just as fun, right? I couldn't eat yet, so guess where we went. Thanks.

The chocolate shake was dreamy though.


I'm now allowed to add soft foods and some harder to digest foods back in my diet. Last night's menu: spinach salad and loaded mashed potatoes! Getting those calories in.














Honey crisp. The only apple worth eating.

New fave snack. Gluten-free fruit cookies. They are expensive, high in calories, and I can eat the entire package in an afternoon. 














 A few outdoor adventures to expand the heart and calm the soul.

The woman came from a man's rib. Not from his feet to be walked on. Not from his head to be superior, but from the side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved.



  
I get a wonderful sense of peace when I feel safe. Very few people in my life have given me a sense of security. I'm in awe of those that allow me to be equal, yet sink into their protective shield.
 





Yesterday was Monday, did you remind us that you have a boyfriend, again?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That Dam 5k

Race Recap

FRIDAY!!!!!!