An end to an era...a very short era

The Dodge is no more. I sold it today. I'm left with $400 and an empty parking space. I don't have anything else to drive at this point, but at least I sold it which means my parents don't have to worry about it anymore. See, it was my dads truck, he had it on his loan with his new one as collateral They wanted to sell it in order to lower the loan total and not have to insure it anymore. So I drove it when I lost my car. They let me drive it for free as long as I promised to try and sell it. I intended on using my tax refund to put away for my own car after the truck sold...no tax refund this year. Truck sold, no money, no car. Got enough for a good pair of shoes though. HA!! I start therapy on the 9th. I passed the evaluation! I'm just crazy enough to be in counseling. Hooray.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Dam 5k

Race Recap

Boomer Sooner and the lame mile