So much good news!

Ok, I'll be honest. Most of my good news is just good to me, and no one else really cares. But, you'll care about this one!

I got my 1st sub30 5k time!!!
I gotta say, I'm totally stoked. I ran hard. Really hard. Even the ladies that go walk while I run said I ran hard. My fastest mile was a 9:05. It was my 1st mile, and I had positive splits from there, but I barely cracked the 10 min/mile mark just last week with a 9:59, so this is VERY exciting. I have to keep going, I have my 1st 10k next month. I did a trial run (pun totally intended) to see if I could even survive the distance. I did. I survived it for the whole 6.2 miles at a blazing time of 1:14:5?. I wasn't too depressed about that....until I looked at the 10k times from last years race. Last place: 1:04:?? Ruh-roh. Hey, at least I know I will finish, eventually!

Keep watching! I have more stuff coming!



Until later...RUN!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Dam 5k

Race Recap

FRIDAY!!!!!!