Jesus Whack-a-mole

I had a dream about the Rapture again last night.

The world seemed to be in disarray suddenly. I'm not sure if it was wind, lightning, noise, etc. but I know that we all knew something big was about to happen. I instinctively knew that it was the coming of Christ. I began singing praises immediately, lifting my hands and face to the heavens. Before long I was being pulled toward the clouds by what must have been God's own hands. I looked around and saw millions of others sailing upwards with me. I looked down and saw many familiar faces left on the ground, pain in their eyes; but I was not sad. There would be no sadness in paradise.

My question to myself is this: did I make it to heaven or did I reach the bottom of the clouds and as I poked my head through did Jesus play a game of whack-a-mole and send me back to the pits of earth to suffer before being given another chance?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Dam 5k

Race Recap

Boomer Sooner and the lame mile