Friends and cereal, and doing the few things.
Don't dust when you need to get up early the next day. I dusted one room in my house, and it destroyed my eyeballs. I didn't know this until I woke up 2 hours late for the gym. 9pm bedtime, 7:15am wake-up, gooey eyes, and I'm stiff all over. ...I'm starting to think my extra firm bed may have been a bad choice.... shhh, don't tell anyone that I said that. __________________________________________________________________________ After a short 3 mile run last night, (gross), I cleaned up and started, well, cleaning up. I bought seasons 1 & 2 of Friends, so I had someone to keep me company. After I had grown bored with dusting, I had dinner: 2 bowls of cocoa dyno-bites, dessert: chips and salsa, and a snack: Greek Gods honey yogurt. I know, we've been over this, I shouldn't be left to adult alone. __________________________________________________________________________ Yoga report: NONE. ________________________________________________________...
Comments
Post a Comment