You want to see the future?

Ok, so here it is. The future.

Well, actually, the past. It's a polaroid. But it will be the future. My very good friend Lu and I have come up with a fabulous activity for ourselves. We will be taking and distributing photos of local pub patrons on the weekends. We would like to start with the polaroid so that we can immediately give the photos out. Later, we will add a digital camera also so that we can take either kind, depending on what the victim would like to have.

This is my official registration of Phist Pumpin' Photos. Do not attempt to copy the name, because this post is date stamped. And I will stamp it onto your forehead, take a picture of it, and post it on my blog if you do.  :) Smile!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Race Recap

That Dam 5k

5k,ka,ka,kaput....